R. Marc Ranc
Since joining Hines Ranc & Holub in August 2000, R. Marc Ranc has proved
to be a relentless and highly effective criminal defense lawyer. He handles
a wide range of criminal cases, such as those related to criminal fraud,
DUI / DWI, drug violations, sex offenses, juvenile crimes, white collar
crimes, misdemeanors, felonies, and the RICO Act. He can also assist you
with other legal matters such as grand jury proceedings, federal cases,
and prosecution, as well as parole and probation charges.
Attorney Ranc graduated from Baylor University at Baylor University Law
School, receiving his Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree in February 1993.
He served as an Assistant County Attorney in Georgetown, Texas (1993-1995)
and then served as an Assistant District Attorney in Austin, Texas (1995
- 2000). He is a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association,
President of the Williamson County Bar Association, and has been
Board Certified in Criminal Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization since 1998. Mr. Ranc has the
skills and qualifications necessary to challenge criminal charges, no
matter how complex.
If you are currently facing criminal charges in Austin, please
contact us as soon as possible.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, TX - JD (1993)
- Baylor University, Waco, TX - BA (1989)
Past Employment Positions
- Travis County Assistant District Attorney, Assistant District Attorney,
1995 - 2000
- Williamson County Attorney, Assistant County Attorney, 1993 - 1995